February is here and we’ve got 6 more weeks of winter! Yeahh- The Magnet’s heat is finally working really well! Here are some of this month’s top shows that we recommend absolutely NOT missing.
1. The Directors Series Presents The Acid Trip!– Thursdays in February at 9pm- A brand new Directors Series, directed by Louis Kornfeld, that will take you on a journey through the layers of the mind.
2. Jana & Lauren Presents– Friday, February 7th at 7pm- A monthly character showcase hosted by Jana Schmieding and Lauren Olson.
3. CRUSHED: Improv inspired by first loves– Friday, February 14th at 7pm- an improv show inspired by your young diary entries about your very first loves.
4. Matt Koff & Friend– Sunday, February 16th at 9pm- Daily Show Writer and Magnet alum, Matt Koff, returns to his old stomping grounds for an hour of stand up.
5. Magnet Sketch Presents (NEW TEAM) Action Park & Baby Shoes– Sunday, February 23rd at 7:30pm- This night of sketch comedy is filled with simple words, big feelings, and lots and lots of dumb, funny, and extreme scenarios.
6. We Might Just Kiss: A Female Improv Event– Monday, February 24th at 10pm- Twelve lady improvisers join on the Magnet stage for an evening of comedy that will delight men, women, babies and kittens.
7. The Nominated– Friday, February 28th at 7pm- Join us for an awards show that celebrates the crème de la crème in the world of improvised cinema.
Comments are closed.